Harry Potter Series

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dubroy27
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 40

    #16
    ZOMG 8 days till The half Blood Prince! wow... so close... yet so far...

    Comment

    • Sera13
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 257

      #17
      as pathetic as it may sound i acctually like harry potter, i even read some of the books, however i stopped reading them.. but im totally into the movies.. im such a loser.

      Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
      That was just totally pwnd by Sera. Nice.

      Comment

      • suicidalmuskrat
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 739

        #18
        Re: RE: Harry Potter Series

        Originally posted by -Fallen-
        There are no more movies after this one, the author said so herself on an interview way back.
        there will be an Order of the Phoenix movie. Seeing as Daniel Radcliffe (sic) has already been confirmed to be coming back.
        I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
        Done, and done.

        Comment

        • tnyhwk900
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4106

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Harry Potter Series

          I have it on preorder. My grandma is cool and ordered it for me

          Comment

          • XDDRCutieX
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 251

            #20
            I think it's ok. I never really had time to read the books because I have always been busy with dance, volleyball, track, and all that stuff. I did, however, get to see the movies. I accually kind of liked the movies and would love to see the newest one coming out. I think it will be pretty good accually.
            ~Rach~

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #21
              Books>Movies.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • XDDRCutieX
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 251

                #22
                So the movies are just like the books? Or is there some stuff different?
                ~Rach~

                Comment

                • jujo07
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 121

                  #23
                  I'm going to have to agree with Vash on this one. The books have many many more details that are important to the progression of the novel. They are just left out of the movies or else they would be extremely long.

                  Comment

                  • xiron
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 189

                    #24
                    I'm going to Border's at midnight to get it. Heck yes. And hopefully I'll be wearing my official Charlie and the Chocolate Factory coat... if i can convince my parents to let me buy it.
                    www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

                    Comment

                    • ImEric12
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1952

                      #25
                      This will be the first time I've been the same age as Harry on the first time reading through a book, I've always been younger before.

                      Although I have read the series once every year.

                      Such an amazing series. Re-reading number 5 right now, going to a release party with my friend Sarah on the night of the 15th.

                      And I have the countdown on my desktop.

                      Comment

                      Working...