Smallville

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    These other DC hero episodes are good for humor, but not so much plot. They seem a bit forced (why would Aquaman be in Kansas. Never would happen.), but they are worth watching anyway.

    I'm still waiting for one with Bruce Wayne.

    Comment

    • banditcom
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 6243

      #17
      Re: Smallville

      This show is amazing. I'm finally caught up with all the eps. It had a small downslope shortly into the season, but then went back to being awesome.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        Re: Smallville

        I missed the last two weeks, but my friend filled me in on them. I just want to smack Clark anytime he says anything to Lana, though.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • xObserveRx
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 1148

          #19
          Re: Smallville

          Is it just me, or does it seem like they're REALLY beating around the bush on this season... I mean sure, there were 3 or 4 episodes that contained many plot points, but a lot of this season has seemed like filler to me and with what? 3 or 4 episodes left, we're (once again) no where near any kind of conclusion. Not that the season finale NEEDS closure, God knows that's never happened, but still, It'd be nice to have some Idea (other than Milton Fines [sp?]) will be involved.
          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            Re: Smallville

            Damnit.

            I keep forgetting about this show until Friday.

            Stupid bad memory for this kind of stuff. I love this show and I haven't seen it in like 2 months.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              Re: Smallville

              Originally posted by xObserveRx
              Is it just me, or does it seem like they're REALLY beating around the bush on this season... I mean sure, there were 3 or 4 episodes that contained many plot points, but a lot of this season has seemed like filler to me and with what? 3 or 4 episodes left, we're (once again) no where near any kind of conclusion. Not that the season finale NEEDS closure, God knows that's never happened, but still, It'd be nice to have some Idea (other than Milton Fines [sp?]) will be involved.
              It is TOTALLY just you. I feel there were fewer freak-of-the-week episodes this season than in any others. The Clark-Lana relationship was thrust forward, the Kent-Luther relationships (trying to avoid spoilers here), and the Bionic Man have dominated most of the episodes.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • banditcom
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 6243

                #22
                Re: Smallville

                Season 5: Good season, but not the best. Lots of so-so episodes but lots of good ones as well. Overall still thoroughly enjoyed this season. 9/10


                The 6th season is only a few episodes in. The season opener was mediocre. As Smallville fashion, everything was wrapped up quickly. The acting and lines seemed okay at best. The second episode introduces some new yet familiar characters. The third I've yet to watch. And the fourth airs later today. I'm excited for this season, but not as excited as I was for the previous ones. I hope it picks up.

                Comment

                • -_-ErrorInLife-_-
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 33

                  #23
                  Re: Smallville

                  I used to be freaking obsessed with SmallVille, but lately its just gotten way to dramatic for my taste Its gotten a bit more interesting too though...So I might give it another try and watch tonights episode <.< Im still debating.

                  What do ya'll think about the whole Lex and Lana issue? O.o
                  BEEEEEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #24
                    Re: Smallville

                    Really good show. They shoot alot of scenes around my city. They blew up that gas station in my city and one of the football game episodes was filmed at the stadium just down the road from my house. They dress it all up so it seems like they're American but really it's in Canada hahaha. I went and was one of the extras in the stand at the football game. It was cool, 13 hour days though for like 50 bucks a day. Basically just sat there and hung out with friends all day then cheered when they said to.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #25
                      Re: Smallville

                      I wasn't too hot on the Green Arrow when they introduced him a few episodes ago, but now that he's a recurring character (unlike Aquaman who, coincidentally, was played by the actor who does the Green Arrow in the Aquaman pilot), I'm pretty pumped with how it's going to go.

                      Also, Lana's a bitch.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      Working...