Star Wars Episode III

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #16
    I'm seeing it...never.

    That is, unless, somebody subs the entire movie in Leet.

    ~Squeek

    Comment

    • Loverofstories
      Banned
      • Mar 2005
      • 71

      #17
      I would see if it someone paid me to

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        I guess I'll go see it in the theaters. But honestly, I'm not too pumped. I use to be a huge Star Wars fan too. I still need to watch Attack of the Clones.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          I guess I'll go see it in the theaters. But honestly, I'm not too pumped. I use to be a huge Star Wars fan too. I still need to watch Clone Wars.
          Fixed.

          Comment

          • GatorPirate
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3

            #20
            LOL
            How are we wierd? Its supposed to be a great movie.

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Well, I just finished watching Attack of the Clones, and honestly, I liked it. I'm kind of ticked off that I didnt go see it in the theaters. Aisde from the sometimes obvious VG backgrounds, and Anikan's terrible hair cut, it was a pretty grand movie.

              I also learned a lesson out of this: People are idiots, dont listen to them, ever.

              I am most definantly going to see Episode III in the theater now. For sure.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #22
                Midnight, May 18th. I'm already there.
                hi

                Comment

                • blademonkey626
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 70

                  #23
                  I can't wait till it comes out. Star Wars Ep. 2 was really good as well, I hope this one kicks ass.
                  PSP: $250
                  2 PSP Games: $90
                  PSP Accessories: $25
                  Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                  Comment

                  Working...