Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anji_Ookami
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 7

    #1

    Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

    My friend just got the new Shonen Jump and it said that Naruto is coming to Cartoon Network in September... Wadda y'all think? True or not true? Because if it is.... OMFG am I gunna be HAPPY!!!!!! *squeals* I just can't wait! OH! Who's your fav. character and why? *Oo* Mine's Naruto because he's like me... We both ~L~O~V~E~ RAMEN!!!! Just like Inuyasha! But we not talkin' 'bout him right now unless y'all wanna compare Inuyasha and Naruto's eating habits...

    ~Anji 8)
    0
    Naruto
    0%
    0
    Sasuke
    0%
    0
    Kakashi
    0%
    0
    OTHER
    0%
    0
  • MetsPenguin31
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 155

    #2
    RE: Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

    Old news...
    Originally posted by aperson
    Originally posted by emccky
    god forbid you try something hard :X
    Yeah because I'd kick your ass there too.

    Comment

    • Anji_Ookami
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 7

      #3
      RE: Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

      XP Be quite you little brat you! I just found out and I'm not being mean about it... Geez.. ><;

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #4
        RE: Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

        Sadly, I'm gonna let this thread slide.

        We discussed Naruto's coming to CN a few weeks back. However, that topic was for all the anime coming to Cartoon Network in 2005.

        Anyway, try not to go crazy over this >_> It's not that big of a deal.

        We'll see if it sucks when it comes out.

        ~Squeek

        Edit: Deleted the post below mine. Falcons, read my rules. That information is EASILY looked up. Naruto is slated to air in Winter 2005.

        Comment

        • Rurouniko
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 1

          #5
          RE: Naruto Coming To CARTOON NETWORK!!!

          its gonna suck cause theyre gonna cut out the "bad scenes"
          and it was licenced by 4kids and they screw everything up

          Comment

          • shadowblade123
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 6

            #6
            yes, i agree, there is a huge contreversy going on right now in america about that. but hopefully they will "redo" some scenes for the better, eh?
            sasuke rules. end of story. if you want proof, go to japan or download the latest episode/manga, where sasuke definetly owns. who? i wont tell

            Comment

            • BlaZeRz
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 4

              #7
              I agree with Rurouniko Too.
              But my favorite charaters must be Kakashi and RoCk Lee, Even tho
              RocK Lee has fuzzy eyebrows , hes still pretty cool.
              BlaZeRz

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #8
                Oy. the n00bs have invaded. Anyway, I was reading my new edition of Anime Insider this month and yes it will be played on Toonami this fall. But AI also said that due to FCC regulations, many scenes that include blood, exploding limbs, or even that one episode where Naruto gets a needle through the throat, will be edited taking away from the original anime. I think this was a very bad idea and that Naruto should have been leased to Adult Swim.

                Comment

                • Bakyurha
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 42

                  #9
                  im gonna be disapoited because they re gonna change all the names except Sakura and Naruto.Ive heard that Sasuke name is gonna be changed into Steve.What kind of name is Steve?!?.Its gonna suck.Japanese version is better...

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bakyurha
                    Japanese version is better...
                    When isn't it like that?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    Working...