Harry Potter #4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    lol They should have Harry die. Then Hermione does some crazy ass potion to bring him back in some deformed way without all of his memories.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • abt_boi
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 3

      #17
      I cant wait till the next book comes out in July! I think Malfoy will die in a later book. If not, ILL KILL HIM!

      Comment

      • msbrunnettemickey
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 1780

        #18
        BLAST IT! thats why i hate flying! ~British accent~

        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
        ודואג ודואג נורא

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
          lol They should have Harry die. Then Hermione does some crazy ass potion to bring him back in some deformed way without all of his memories.
          Sounds like the perfect plot for the next action tv show.

          Comment

          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1663

            #20
            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
            lol They should have Harry die. Then Hermione does some crazy ass potion to bring him back in some deformed way without all of his memories.
            Not trying to drag the discussion off topic, but there were nude picture of the person who acts Hermione, making out with Paris Hilton. Pictures were from when her sidekick got hacked (search chit chat for the thread.)

            Somehow, I think that this might have an effect on how many people actually want to go see the movie. Or maybe it's just me.

            Anyways, I honestly woudln't mind watching a 3-4 hour movie. I mean look how ridiculously long the LOTR movies were? Noone cared, it's quality not quantity that matters. I don't care how long I have to sit in those tiny chairs in the theatre, if the movie is decent it's worth sticking around and watching.
            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
              Not trying to drag the discussion off topic, but there were nude picture of the person who acts Hermione, making out with Paris Hilton. Pictures were from when her sidekick got hacked (search chit chat for the thread.)
              Err...I dont think so...Emma Watson is only 15 years-old. That's classified as child pornography...which is very illegal. There probably would have been a lot of jazz about it in the news if it were true, too.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #22
                The next Harry Potter movie is scheduled to come out between November 18th-21st. They are using a different director than the other ones. One did the first two, the hispanic man did the 3rd, and a new one is doing this one. The first director is hoping to do the 6th and 7th movies if the same actors are in it, and only the same actors. The reason why Hogwarts looks different in the third movie is because they actually went to Scotland to film it and didn't use all visual effects. They built most of their sets out in open land.

                P.s. Tom Felton is hot. If he dies, I will die. (Draco)

                P.s.s. Vash you suck for making fun of it. God will smite you.

                Harry Potter > All


                edit: WOOPS LOL
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • suicidalmuskrat
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 739

                  #23
                  You said they're using a different actor, but that's incorrect. They're using a different director. And I also think I would have heard more if there were pictures of paris hilton making out with emma watson...Oh, and Healing, there's no way making a 4 hour harry potter movie would be good. You say no one cared? I think you mean none of US cared...most of the members in my family enjoyed the first movie, but neglected to see the others b/c they were "just too long."
                  I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                  Done, and done.

                  Comment

                  • sourwhiterose99
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 2

                    #24
                    Yeah, they definately fucked up the third one, i definately liked the first and second ones better, alot better.

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #25
                      I dunno, I absolutely despised the first one. The second one was okay, but still sub-par. The third was better than the second. I didn't greatly enjoy any of the three, but the one I disliked least was 3.

                      Comment

                      • completelyincomplete
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 23

                        #26
                        I'm curently watching PS right now, speaking of the HP. I'm really excited for GOF from what I've seen of the trailer so far.

                        Guys, only 49 more days till Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out. I tried convinceing my mum to let me go to the Book Party for it at the local Bookstore (Books and Company (what a lovely name)), anyways she vetoed it since I'll be at camp. But ya, I'm way to obssessed with Harry Potter, you should see all the icons and banners I make on PS7.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          Book 4 is my favorite book so far in the series, so I am definantly looking forward to the movie.

                          Comment

                          Working...