Squeek is now a mod

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suicidalmuskrat
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 739

    #16
    RE: Squeek is now a mod

    I KNEW there was a new staff member. I'm guessing this was done last night. All those "non-existant" thread links from the main page can be very mystere-ious. Congrats' man.
    I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
    Done, and done.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #17
      Re: RE: Squeek is now a mod

      Originally posted by suicidalmuskrat
      I KNEW there was a new staff member. I'm guessing this was done last night. All those "non-existant" thread links from the main page can be very mystere-ious. Congrats' man.
      Didn't take place in the staff forum

      That "Sup Staff" topic is about LD

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Squeek is now a mod

        Yeah, I still don't have access to the staff forum anyway.

        Not a problem, of course. I only need to confer with LD if something really imporant comes up (which won't happen).

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • suicidalmuskrat
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 739

          #19
          Re: RE: Squeek is now a mod

          Originally posted by lightdarkness
          Originally posted by suicidalmuskrat
          I KNEW there was a new staff member. I'm guessing this was done last night. All those "non-existant" thread links from the main page can be very mystere-ious. Congrats' man.
          Didn't take place in the staff forum

          That "Sup Staff" topic is about LD
          bah...tricky little devils.
          I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
          Done, and done.

          Comment

          Working...