Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hatakikakashi
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 140

    #1

    Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

    I love Fear Factor I watch it Mon, Tue, Wed at job #1 .

    Joe Rogan kicks ass he's hilarious. The things that these people are willing to do for a mere $50,000 is ridiculous. Plus you only have a one in six chance of winning. I love it. My favorite part is how sure everyone is in the beginning that they are going to win, and then the look of total defeat when they fail. I can't help but grin from ear to ear like the cheshire cat when I see some jerkoff brag about how great he is then cry like a baby when he get's beat by a girl. heh heh heh.
    0
    Yes part of a balanced breakfast.
    0%
    0
    I believe it's 2% reduced fat awesome.
    0%
    0
    Almost no flavor or awsome, watered down like skim awesome maybe.
    0%
    0
    I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #2
    RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

    I'm so glad Reality TV shows like "Fear Factor" are replacing scripted television shows. I mean, who needs well thought out dialogue, plot, and character development when you can watch hot people eat gross stuff for money!

    Honestly, it gets old, quickly.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #3
      RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

      This show sucks. It should've never even been on TV.

      But apparently people like to watch others eat cow brains.

      What a stupid show.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • blargherness
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 624

        #4
        RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

        But apparently people like to watch others eat cow brains.
        maybe you havent watched an entire episode or what, but only a small portion is eating crap, which i DO find to be gross and stupid, but the other parts are pretty cool to watch though in my opinion...

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #5
          RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

          It was decent the first season, but the stunts are basically all the same, and Joe Rogan is to Sammy Sosa for me now.
          I liked him better on NewsRadio

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • ckj846
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2437

            #6
            RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

            I really like all of the stunts, especially the water ones.
            The dumbest ones are with the kids and the families...
            i wouldn't force my son/daughter to crawl through a tunnel with bugs and crap...
            that is just child abuse...
            anyways, the show is pretty good in my opinion!
            pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
            pyro31191: rofl
            pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
            pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

            Comment

            • siberian_sesshy
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 9

              #7
              RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

              Fear Factor...? Well, I barely watch it, but hell, I guess it's a good show.
              Hee hee, I mean, it is slightly amusing to watch people all eat this totally gross stuff, but just for a chance at winning all that money.
              In my own opinion, I wouldn't do that, even for the money. I wanna live WITHOUT food poisoning. =P

              Fear Factor, continue your reign!

              Comment

              • blargherness
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 624

                #8
                RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am.)

                it is slightly amusing to watch people all eat this totally gross stuff, but just for a chance at winning all that money.
                yeah theres a thing. the CHANCE of getting the money, you could be at the last thing and have gone through traumatizing things, and walk away with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. yay.

                Comment

                • 1ll-egal
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 90

                  #9
                  meh...it's an alrite show. I was hooked on it in the beginning and now i just watch it now and then.
                  ________________

                  \"He\'ll break a promise as a matter of course, because he thinks it\'s fun to have no remorse\"

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #10
                    I remember the first time that I saw this show. I watched one "round" from beginning to end. Then i said, "Oh" aloud, and proceeded to change the channel. I've never looked back.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #11
                      Re: RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&6 am

                      Originally posted by siberian_sesshy
                      Fear Factor...? Well, I barely watch it, but hell, I guess it's a good show.
                      Hee hee, I mean, it is slightly amusing to watch people all eat this totally gross stuff, but just for a chance at winning all that money.
                      In my own opinion, I wouldn't do that, even for the money. I wanna live WITHOUT food poisoning. =P

                      Fear Factor, continue your reign!
                      Actually, I saw a special on how all the "food" on Fear Factor is actually very edible and safe to eat and is prepared by professional cooks.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #12
                        RE: Re: RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&

                        They boil it.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • hatakikakashi
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 140

                          #13
                          RE: Re: RE: Fear Factor (this show keeps me awake b/t 5&

                          I didn't like the show at first for some of the same reasons, I hated the gross stuff. But there's practically nothing else on at that time of morning while I'm at work. So I kept watching, and the more I watched the more I began to enjoy it. I love the competition, I love the trash talking, and now I really do like the gross stunts (even though I don't think it has anything do with fear). I like to watch and see what some people are willing to go through for only $50,000, it's funny. I love to see them struggle and toil and gag to get *insert generic gross thing* down their throat. I fully apprieciate the walk of shame and can't wait to see people fail and become miserable. Don't get me wrong I like to see people win too, but sometimes it's the asshole that gets the prize and I hate that.

                          I guess I'm a jerk but I really like to watch people suffer. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. heh heh heh heh heh

                          But seriously, I'll imagine whether or not I'd be able to complete the stunts, most of the gross stuff I don't know how they do it. Some of the things they are doing would be very easy for me and I see people struggling with them. For example, in one stunt all the contestant had to do was swim underneath a platform and retrieve flags. The guy quit without getting even one flag! I know I would've been able to do much better, it's like these people don't know how to swim or something. I mean this guy was dog paddling for crying out loud!

                          -out of time will edit later-
                          I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                          Comment

                          Working...