Attack of the Show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • super-smashman
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 2638

    #1

    Attack of the Show

    Attack of the Show? More like Attack of the ShOMG what a stupid name! Why did they change the name of the Screen Savers! There was nothing wrong with it!
    0
    The Screen Savers
    0%
    0
    Attack of the Show
    0%
    0
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #2
    RE: Attack of the Show

    AOTS is just a grittier mor mature version of Screen Savers. Plus SS was losing in the ratings for the time slots at 7:00 PM. So to get more viewers, just change the name.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #3
      RE: Attack of the Show

      G4 was the worst thing to happen to TechTV

      Comment

      • super-smashman
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 2638

        #4
        Re: RE: Attack of the Show

        Originally posted by lightdarkness
        G4 was the best thing to happen to TechTV
        fixd

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #5
          Re: RE: Attack of the Show

          Originally posted by super-smashman
          Originally posted by lightdarkness
          G4 was the best thing to happen to TechTV
          fixd
          You obviously didn't watch pre-G4

          Comment

          • super-smashman
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 2638

            #6
            RE: Re: RE: Attack of the Show

            Yes, I did. For a long time too!

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #7
              RE: Re: RE: Attack of the Show

              Meh. I could only watch the pre-G4 back at my aunt's house in NC. Now that they merged with TechTv, I can see video games all day long.

              Comment

              • super-smashman
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 2638

                #8
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Attack of the Show

                Originally posted by Chromer
                Meh. I could only watch the pre-G4 back at my aunt's house in NC. Now that they merged with TechTv, I can see video games all day long.
                Same, I could only watch tech but once they merged I got an assload of video game shows and I was

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #9
                  G4 was so, SO bad before the merger. They had about two shows that they just repeated. Those shows weren't good, either.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #10
                    Who misses Eyedrops. C'mon that was one of the best shows on TechTV. TechTV was SO much better before the merger. Before they even had the merger I had never even heard of the G4 network. The first time I saw the beginning of the merger and the G4 logo, I was like wtf is that?

                    Comment

                    • falconsfan14
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 2183

                      #11
                      I watched pre G4, remember extended play? Good show, eye drops, anime unleashed(still around), they should have kept some of the original shows.

                      Comment

                      • suicidalmuskrat
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 739

                        #12
                        personally I thought The Screen Savers was a pretty dumb name. So I voted for attack of the show.
                        I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                        Done, and done.

                        Comment

                        • super-smashman
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 2638

                          #13
                          But Attack of the Show has nothing at all to do with the show's content. It's just a stupid way to get people to go: what the hell is attack of the show about?! Screen Savers made sense, screen saver, y'know like on a computer.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #14
                            I didnt watch much TechTV before it merged, but the few times I did, I liked it. But ever since the merge, G4techTV makes me want to vomit. It is a horrible, horrible channel.

                            Comment

                            • suicidalmuskrat
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 739

                              #15
                              I absolutely love it. And I think attack of the show better embodies the type of show it is. It has lots of things which can't be 100% legal...but meh. I'm not gonna argue something so retarded...done with thread
                              I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                              Done, and done.

                              Comment

                              Working...