Reboot!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deltro300111
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 1014

    #16
    RE: Reboot!

    *happygasm* (amen'd)

    Comment

    • insomniakxz
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 302

      #17
      RE: Reboot!

      Yeah some things were incredibly awkward...but in 1996-ish, it was the first time I heard the word "gigabyte."

      Comment

      • Matthew4444
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 139

        #18
        RE: Reboot!

        I thought Reboot was made for YTV. They even have one of the old YTV logos in the background of one of the episodes (Enzo's birthday episode). What channel has it also been on?
        postcount += 1
        I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

        Comment

        • Linkisdoomed
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 594

          #19
          RE: Reboot!

          AMEN MA BROTHA!!!! AMEN! That was a good show, but here are the recommended ones for well,... me.

          Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Trigun. All of these=good times-rebootT.T

          R^3 Skin God
          R^3 Engine Skin Curator

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            RE: Reboot!

            Reboot is still on CBC from time to time I believe. I watched it like 2 months ago, back when I wasn't grounded.

            PS I love it. Didn't it used to be on Toonami?

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #21
              RE: Reboot!

              Yes it used to be afro. It's on on CBC on Saturdays I think.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              Working...