dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • g0ldenSun11
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 243

    #16
    My fav character is Goten, and my fav part of the series is either when Goten turned SSJ, when Goten and Trunks fought in the Junior-Budokai, or when Gohan turned SSJ 2.

    Comment

    • kagome311
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 2

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

      my favorite charactor would be pan because she acts so tough just like me.

      Comment

      • kagome311
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

        my favorite part would be when gohan turns SSJ2. i like it because he gets so pissed off that he beats cells a$$.

        Comment

        • desenchantee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

          It wasn't until two weeks ago that I got back into the DBZ scene. Man oh man did I used to know my stuff. Time to catch up, I guess.

          I can't really say what my favorite part is. There are a lot of little instances - It's the story as a whole that makes me love it so much, not just bits and pieces.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

            Alot of DBZ fan n00bs here........

            Comment

            • Linkisdoomed
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 594

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

              I liked the final episode of the cell saga. That one was the most awesome thing because I had no idea that Gohan could even conduct a Kamehamea (sp?) wave with one arm. Sure goku was just a ghost or something, but Gohan having enough power to defeat cell in that GIANT wave of energy was just awsome. I was wired the whole time.

              [EDIT] Kagome311, you are mistaken. Gohan did not go SSJ2. He used his rage on cell, giving the decieving image that he was more powerful than cell in almost every way, with cell realising he was in his last possible fight for human existance.

              R^3 Skin God
              R^3 Engine Skin Curator

              Comment

              • Kadium
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3

                #22
                From what I remember, I only saw images of what Dragonball AF was, and all I could think was that it must be the short of Art Fan, or Art Fiction...I saw pictures of SSJ7 Goku (with Gold/Silverish Hair that go like twice as long as SSJ3...) and SSJ4 Pan (that was gross -- and impossible) so u know...

                Comment

                • Gmstr
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 19

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

                  I agree with afrobean im a big DBZ fan and the whole AF thing is just a rumor to get peoples hopes up for another dragonball series.
                  !ANIME ROCKS!

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

                    The rumor has been going around since they fucking dubbed frieza in english. IT'S OLD PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • drgnballz
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 11

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

                      Love, Love, Love.

                      AF is fake. I own pretty much all the Budokai's for PS2, and I'm gonna get Saga's even though I heard it was suck ass. I'll get it still.

                      Comment

                      • noelsfirst
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 2

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

                        hey yall this site is awsome

                        Comment

                        • Linkisdoomed
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 594

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: dragon ball z/gt/ ?af

                          Now really children. DB has been going on in Japan, but really, in america Gohan was supposed to be the last hero in DBZ. Just after he beat cell, that is why there was a HUGE pause in the DBZ universe. He had to draw up another storyline because he was pressured into it, causing Gohan to not be the last hero. AF if not real, but DBZ: Legacy, and DBZ: Prophecy are real in Japan.

                          R^3 Skin God
                          R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                          Comment

                          Working...