Invader Zim

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WanderingSpirit
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 13

    #16
    Invader Zim is an okay show. I mean.. I am a fan of it.. ^^; But it's nothing compared to Jhonen's other works; like JTHM and Squee! Man, I love Squee.. XD

    Comment

    • DarkSentinel
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 2

      #17
      Does anyone know where to find any sites for Battle Royale 2 in ENGLISH....If you know any please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #18
        Hey buddy in case you couldn't tell by what everyone else was talking about, this is a thread
        for INVADER ZIM. and besides why don't you cck a video store because getting anime off the
        internet is "illegal".

        Comment

        • deltro300111
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 1014

          #19
          Every time you don't speak English well on the internet, you make baby Jesus cry.

          And I swear to god, if anyone posts anything like "ROFLCOPYERS IM ATHEEISHT LETSH MAKE JEBUS CRAI GYzZ LOLZ!" I am going to like, verbally kill you.

          By the way: I doubt any of you have seen all the episodes of Invader Zim, go buy the DVD and mabye the animators/writers/vocal talents would be at least somewhat motivated to do something new, you idiots.

          Comment

          • blargherness
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 624

            #20
            personally, i thought zim was one of the stupidest shows i ever saw. but thats just my opinion....

            Comment

            • Tasuke
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1671

              #21
              Deltro Jhohen has said that he isn't going to continue Invader Zim
              any more than it already is. I don't think that even with alot of sells
              that they are going to start making new episodes of it. Unless smething
              incredible happens like with Family Guy.

              Comment

              • NightCrawlest
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 5

                #22
                Why don't you just buy the DVD's and watch as much as you want?
                NighT CrawlesT

                Comment

                • RevenG-
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 425

                  #23
                  Dude...JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC ROCKS!
                  "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                  we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                  Comment

                  • ArtemisA
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 12

                    #24
                    I love Invader ZIM. GIR is so cute!!! Question: Who is cuter, GIR, or Squee? It boggles the mind...

                    I do wish ZIM hadn't been cancelled though...

                    Comment

                    • cbragg07
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 13

                      #25
                      if anyone is wondering you can get zim on dvd, so look for it in hot topic that's where i found it

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        Thanks for telling us one month after everyone asks. By the way, I know a hand full of sites where you could probably find where to buy them.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • SoggyWaffulz
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 277

                          #27
                          Well, sence this post has been bumped I guess I'll talk about Zim while its here... I think the show was alright, though, it was the type of series that after the first time seeing it, it gets old fast... I mean, its so stupid its funny, then it gets stupid to where its just stupid.

                          Comment

                          • firemon22
                            Forum User
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 636

                            #28
                            what ever happen to the new episodes of invader zim that they said they were going to show like FBI warning

                            https://soundcloud.com/djbdock acapellas over my beats
                            http://tuneport.com/profile/bdockbeats my beats for yall to rap on

                            Comment

                            • cbragg07
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 13

                              #29
                              bad news, the DVDs have flown off the shelves, i can no longer find it.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                Please don't bump old, dead, topics that have already been answered.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...