First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    I dont really have anything to add to the whole "Avatar" or whatever show...

    You do realize that the term Anime (abbreviated from Animeeshion) does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style. Japanimation is actually the correct term when describing cartoons originating from Japan. The term is used to distinguish Japanese work from that of the rest of the world.

    Comment

    • SionNekai
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 60

      #17
      I remember the Littl' bits being on nick.

      Comment

      • magister_negi_magi
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 491

        #18
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        You do realize that the term Anime (abbreviated from Animeeshion) does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style. Japanimation is actually the correct term when describing cartoons originating from Japan. The term is used to distinguish Japanese work from that of the rest of the world.
        Yesh, I do get that, but it's just been a term I've used for a pretty long time. I never really thought about it before...my common sense isn't really up to speed with others...but then again, if sense was common, everyone would have it, wouldn't they? And Squeek, for the sake of you not having to type "he/she" every time you refer to me(which you probably won't have to again anyway...) I'm a he. And thank you for the compliment!

        Comment

        • msbrunnettemickey
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 1780

          #19
          Oh geez.

          Guys don't you even remember Samuri Jack?????????

          בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
          מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
          יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
          אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
          ודואג ודואג נורא

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #20
            Scooby Doo is still the best anime. Ever.

            Comment

            • SingingGundamGirl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 15

              #21
              Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

              Avatar's not an anime (i used to think so, but my friend told me it's not, another got proof ;.; i hate it when they have proof) But it is pretty convincing n.n
              I've seen almost every eppie thats out (despite hardly watching nick o.o) and i just got the first dvd a few weeks ago -dance- it has my favorite episode (Warriors of Kyoshi) on it! (Sokka wears a dress Sokka wears a dress XD)

              Comment

              • laughsitup2005
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 494

                #22
                Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                I do not believe that nick will ever show anything hardcore like anime. Unless you include rocket power which very sucks at mimicing tony hawk. But that is not the same hardcore I am talking bout in the first place. Nick is for little kids whose parents are obsessed with the fact the if they were 1 cent poorer than bill gates, they would cry that they are the poorest people in the world, they believe that society is still present today, they think trousers and suspenders are cool, and they wear adult diapers.


                I wonder what his face really looks like?

                Comment

                • kickassbuddy
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 594

                  #23
                  Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                  What I meant to say was "Way to go!"
                  Last edited by Omeganitros; 03-15-2006, 03:26 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Grandiagod
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 6122

                    #24
                    Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                    She must have looked back about 8 pages.
                    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                    Comment

                    • Mindfields
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 1566

                      #25
                      Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                      She must have BANNED ROFL

                      Comment

                      • rsr2
                        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 1386

                        #26
                        Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                        I think its stupid
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #27
                          Re: First anime show on Nickelodeon!!!

                          Yeah, the show sucks.

                          Comment

                          Working...