Movie Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Movie Help

    Guys, he said no "R" rated....don't be douch-bags.
    I'm a girl.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • ayanepuck
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 110

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Movie Help

      Originally posted by flypie743
      Guys, he said no "R" rated....don't be douch-bags.
      I'm a girl.
      SORRY!
      \"All the world is the birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.\"

      \"The Beatles saved the world from boredom.\"
      --George Harrison

      Comment

      • ayanepuck
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 110

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Movie Help

        Originally posted by insomniakxz
        Originally posted by ayanepuck
        Guys, he said no "R" rated....don't be douch-bags.

        However, I would like to state that all the films jewpin mentioned are amazing.

        When it comes to films that are not rated "R," I don't know what to tell you, really...

        There is Master and Commander or Pirates or....hm....AH! There is one that I MUST recommend....Harold and Maude, it is an existential movie, but it is amazing. Made in the 60s or 70s....really and truly amazing. I don't believe it is "R."

        But the thing is, that you need to open up to some new things, like "R" rated movies, and horror movie...there are a lot of films you are missing out on.
        ..because flypie is definitely a guy and because we are all "douch-bags." We also end sentences with prepositions. I'm done. I have no good movies to recommend because blockbuster online is only letting me rent one movie at a time due to some system glitch. Yes, I'll give their customer service hell.
        So sorry that I didn't check up on her gender......and correcting my grammar...thanks, I was in a hurry. "Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." --Winston Churchill
        \"All the world is the birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.\"

        \"The Beatles saved the world from boredom.\"
        --George Harrison

        Comment

        Working...