Super Milk Chan, WTF?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • magister_negi_magi
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 491

    #16
    I really like the show because of it's randomness. The funniest episode to me is the Ramen-Eating Grandpa Robot episode, but my favorite is the episode with Kanchi in it

    Comment

    • Bakyurha
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 42

      #17
      Originally posted by magister_negi_magi
      I really like the show because of it's randomness. The funniest episode to me is the Ramen-Eating Grandpa Robot episode, but my favorite is the episode with Kanchi in it
      my favoriteis with kanchi too.super milk chan has alot of randomness in itbut how can a president fall in love with a cat name Kanchi?!?

      Comment

      • magister_negi_magi
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 491

        #18
        Well, I love my cat too(who is pawing at my Digiko avatar at this very moment), but not the way the President does...

        Comment

        • leadafro
          Tykeem Ultimatum
          • Dec 2004
          • 975

          #19
          Originally posted by nestlekwik
          While I don't care for most of the show, it has some funny spots. That and Dr. Eyepatch is awesome. They probably had to cut a good amount of stuff out in the domestication and I'd imagine translating total nonsense to English is a little rough.
          translating is actually not complicated
          I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

          Comment

          • Tinkerbitch
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3

            #20
            The show's great -- I love the one with Ramen-powered old people ...

            But it goes at an IQ droppingly slow pace ... y'know?
            Welcome to hell, here's your copy of windows.

            I play one-handed, and I like it that way.

            Comment

            Working...