Please Try Not To Panic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #16
    Re: RE: Please Try Not To Panic

    Originally posted by stretchypanda
    Originally posted by The_Q
    Ender's Game will be coming out in 2006. So will Metroid.

    Q
    WHAAAAAT?!

    I don't know if this is exciting news, but.. it IS Ender's Game and I DO love it, so... *hyperventilates*
    I share your feelings for it. :P

    btw shouldn't this thread be in our new Movie/TV forum?

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      RE: Please Try Not To Panic

      Well, black people are pretty hoopy.

      Comment

      • The_Q
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 4391

        #18
        RE: Please Try Not To Panic

        Mos Def as Ford. You know you hate it.

        Q

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #19
          Re: RE: Please Try Not To Panic

          Originally posted by The_Q
          If you didn't know before last year you're not a fan.

          Q
          Amen.

          I'm rereading the Hitchhiker's books, plus the Salmon of Doubt (culled posthumously from Douglas Adams's beloved fleet of computers) and the Dirk Gently stories.

          EDIT: Wait, Ford's BLACK?

          Black people can't be froody like Ford.
          It's just not in their nature.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • BluE_MeaniE
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2003
            • 796

            #20
            I've said this before, and I'll say this again.

            Those who are fans of the Hitchhiker's Guide books (and even those who aren't) for the love of God, read the Red Dwarf books.
            Originally posted by Henri Poincaré
            The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #21
              RE: Please Try Not To Panic

              Oh... I'm afraid their going to mess up the books for me !!! Hitchhikers Guide, and the Enders Series, are the two books that I treasure most in my small collection of litterature. I hope they do it more justice than the butchering of I, Robot, also on my top ten.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • ImEric12
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1952

                #22
                RE: Please Try Not To Panic

                It actually looks like they might do a good job on this... I really hope so, this is my favorite trilogy of all time.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Please Try Not To Panic

                  Originally posted by ImEric12
                  It actually looks like they might do a good job on this... I really hope so, this is my favorite trilogy of all time.
                  The director gave a sneak peak about 2 months ago to some die hard fans. It wasn't the complete thing, but they said they did an awesome job of portraying Adam's work.

                  Comment

                  • ayanepuck
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 110

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Please Try Not To Panic

                    I am hoping it will rule. The book was amazing.
                    \"All the world is the birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.\"

                    \"The Beatles saved the world from boredom.\"
                    --George Harrison

                    Comment

                    Working...