Power Rangers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    RE: Power Rangers

    Mighty Morphin owned. Go putty people.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #17
      RE: Power Rangers

      MMPR: The Movie. One of the greatest movies ever made. Turbo: The Movie sucked ass though.

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #18
        RE: Power Rangers

        hahaha, I have that movie. Soooo funny. But I can't remember if it's MMPR or Turbo =/ I think it's just MMPR:The movie.
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • VashtheGunman7
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 456

          #19
          RE: Power Rangers

          I have the game for SNES and two for the gamegear and I also have all the zords. BUT IT IS ALL IN STORAGE. Except the games I play those everyday


          Comment

          • blkadegunner442
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 8

            #20
            RE: Power Rangers

            hahahahha i have the movie and watched it like a few weeks ago.. good times.. i tried to get my geometry class to watch it but it was a no-go..
            oh, oh, and i use to have the game for SEGA GENESIS! booyahh
            i always use to be the black ranger, cuz he had an ax, and his special attack was spinning around with his ax and killing everyone.. and i also chose him because i couldn't figure out the secret moves of all the other powerrangers.. and then after like every powerranger fight, the monster grew and you got to go in a MEGAZORD! and after you beat the green ranger you can use him AND THE DRAGON ZORD (sorry i forgot if thats the name of his megazord)..

            Comment

            Working...