Best Cartoons Ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    Mighty Max is so old school. I used to watch that in like 3rd grade. That and Sailor Moon.

    Best cartoon though is FLCL. There is no debating this.

    Although, I guess you could argue that FLCL is anime, so it's not fair to put it in competition with inferior American cartoons. In that case, the best cartoon would be Family Guy.

    Comment

    • flypie743
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3210

      #17
      Originally posted by MrESqueek
      Back when I watched TV?

      Tom & Jerry
      Animaniacs
      Ren & Stimpy
      Rocko's Modern Life
      Looney Tunes

      And that's it.

      ~Squeek
      Tom & Jerry.

      Thread over.

      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

      Comment

      • Mindfields
        Banned
        • Dec 2004
        • 1566

        #18
        Recess. I didn't see how funny it really was until I saw all the re-runs atleast 3 times. Then it was so hilarious. Now-a-days I watch...Kenny the Shark...and...I kinda like Teen Titans because it has some awesome music...but thats about it.

        Comment

        • wolfie2
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 2

          #19
          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
          Samurai Pizza Cats and Road Rovers (see avatar and handle)

          Simpsons, Family Guy, The Critic, Looney Tunes.

          --Guido

          http://andy.mikee385.com

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Simpsons,
            Family Guy,
            King of the Hill,
            Aqua Teen Hunger Force,
            and how has nobody said this?

            SOUTH PARK

            Comment

            • xiron
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 189

              #21
              Family Guy
              The Simpsons
              Futurama
              Aqua Teen Hunger Force
              Recess
              The Weekenders
              www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #22
                I cont believe I forgot aqua teen hunger force. I'm adding that now

                Comment

                • Bakyurha
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 42

                  #23
                  i would say fairly odd parents and south park.

                  Comment

                  • Welltall
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 5

                    #24
                    Eh, I liked/like:
                    Family Guy
                    Rocko's Modern Life
                    and Tom and Jerry

                    Comment

                    • banditcom
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 6243

                      #25
                      Beevis and Butthead

                      Duh...

                      ...kidding.

                      Comment

                      • sleeplessdragn
                        ~Bang that beat Harder~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2321

                        #26
                        I enjoyed the old 3-D transformers show, with the setting on primitive Earth.

                        That and Rocko's Modern Life.

                        Comment

                        • Str0m
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 76

                          #27
                          Family Guy
                          Rocko's Modern Life
                          Simpsons
                          Aqua Teen
                          American dad is funny so far

                          thats about it though.

                          Comment

                          • ckj846
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2437

                            #28
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            Simpsons,
                            Family Guy,
                            King of the Hill,
                            Aqua Teen Hunger Force,
                            and how has nobody said this?

                            SOUTH PARK
                            Yes, and don't forget all the Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry!
                            O_o
                            pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                            pyro31191: rofl
                            pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                            pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                            Comment

                            Working...