American Idol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: American Idol

    America:

    I'd lol.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: American Idol

      Beautiful.

      My favorite part though was the girl that auditioned in a cow costume. Simon said "What competition do you guys think she'd be good for?" Then Randy said "Best in show?" Then the girl just walked away sad as Simon laughed his ass off.

      Comment

      • Bahamut-X
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2004
        • 3399

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: American Idol

        I thought the other twin should have made it. He was good enough.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: American Idol

          Originally posted by Bahamut-X
          I thought the other twin should have made it. He was good enough.
          I agree, I feel bad.

          Comment

          Working...