Favorite Obsure Manga

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #16
    Re: Favorite Obsure Manga

    I'm reading Kaiji for the first time, and it has almost the exact same atmosphere as Akagi. The plot of Kaiji is interesting to me, but I can't seem to become immersed into the story when it's so similar to Akagi. >.<

    *edit* I just realized the thread title says Obsure instead of Obscure. x.x
    Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 02-4-2014, 08:15 PM.
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • Pseudo Enigma
      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
      • Aug 2012
      • 2290

      #17
      Re: Favorite Obsure Manga

      Originally posted by arcnmx
      I should read Clover, CLAMP stuff usually seems pretty good. Bamboo blade was decent, but it was adapted as an anime so dunno if that counts.
      the manga and the anime are kind of different.
      Tamaki gets depressed and needs to learn the reason she wants to continue Kendo

      Tamaki inspires her friends to take kendo, and even makes a strong rival. Main difference is that the plot kinda goes into this Blade Braver thing where Tamaki has to appear on set to act.


      other than that, they're similar until about 1/2 or 3/5 of the way in.

      Comment

      Working...