Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

    Originally posted by Adult Swim
    Want it back? Let us know. #BringBackToonami
    Never thought I'd make an account on Twitter, but I did. It's worth a shot.

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #17
      Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

      Pretty much the sole reason for a Twitter account. Leaving feedback on the Cartoon Network site itself, as well, might also work.

      EDIT: Oh shit.
      Last edited by psychopete; 04-4-2012, 03:34 PM.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #18
        Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

        yesssssssssssssss!

        (I like your location by the way, Pete)

        Comment

        • alloyus
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 3269

          #19
          Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

          Thanks for the update (I don't use Twitter either)

          ^FFP_D0pey btw

          Comment

          • FrozenAngel91
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 1029

            #20
            Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

            If it actually does come back I will be watching every single show in the block, potentially live if I can.

            I can't wait to watch Gundam Wing all the way through for like my fourth time


            Originally posted by Findarian
            get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
            Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
            I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #21
              Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

              Originally posted by alloyus
              Thanks for the update (I don't use Twitter either)
              Not a problem; for people who don't use Twitter, I'll try to keep updates going as soon as I see them.

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              (I like your location by the way, Pete)
              \o/

              Originally posted by FrozenAngel91
              If it actually does come back I will be watching every single show in the block, potentially live if I can.

              I can't wait to watch Gundam Wing all the way through for like my fourth time
              As much as I'd absolutely love for them to bring back their original programming, some things might be difficult to get a hold of (in particular Dragonball Z, due to Nickelodeon possessing the rights to broadcast Dragonball Z Kai). However, if they do get back original programming and if they replace the anime block on Adult Swim (like some speculators feel like it would), they'd be able to air some of their classics unedited (then again, I believe they showed Outlaw Star unedited back in the day...).

              I'd personally like to see some new programming on Toonami if it comes back, as well. I mean, not all kids' anime nowadays is crap like Bleach or Naruto; we've got stuff like Heroman and Hunter x Hunter (reboot) that could very easily be marketed towards the earlier timeslot.

              Comment

              • FrozenAngel91
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 1029

                #22
                Re: Toonami (Back? Speculate here!)

                Originally posted by psychopete
                As much as I'd absolutely love for them to bring back their original programming, some things might be difficult to get a hold of (in particular Dragonball Z, due to Nickelodeon possessing the rights to broadcast Dragonball Z Kai). However, if they do get back original programming and if they replace the anime block on Adult Swim (like some speculators feel like it would), they'd be able to air some of their classics unedited (then again, I believe they showed Outlaw Star unedited back in the day...).

                I'd personally like to see some new programming on Toonami if it comes back, as well. I mean, not all kids' anime nowadays is crap like Bleach or Naruto; we've got stuff like Heroman and Hunter x Hunter (reboot) that could very easily be marketed towards the earlier timeslot.
                Hmm I wonder how they got the rights to air dragonball z for that one episode again, oh well. And I do agree with you, there's quite a few new animes I would love to see on toonami, but I have to be honest I am extremely excited about rewatching some of the animes I loved in my childhood all over again and if they can get those unedited I will cry tears of joy or something.

                Also I thought naruto was a great anime up to the naruto sasuke fight before the fillers started, and bleach up to the end of soul society, but fruits basket is one of my favorite animes of all time so I'm probably just crazy lol.

                And thanks for keeping us updated!


                Originally posted by Findarian
                get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
                Originally posted by Dannytwobyfore
                I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

                Comment

                Working...