Re: Saggy T's
Jesus christ, so much hate. Okay this was meant to be a joke for the people in chat so I understand why you think this shouldn't be in MJG so mods feel free to move it to chit chat if you see fit. Since I apparently pissed some people off with my lack of effort I actually sat down today and put in some work trying to learn how to make music. I did not mean to offend anyone with how terribly bad those songs were.
Here is my first REAL attempt at making anything. Slowed down a little more like hip hop beats. Still rocking stock fl keys but I think they sound better than the last 2. Feel free to tell me how bad these are as well but I am actually trying here and do hope to get better at this in time.
http://soundcloud.com/magiccarpetride/2nd-beat
http://soundcloud.com/magiccarpetride/first-beat
Jesus christ, so much hate. Okay this was meant to be a joke for the people in chat so I understand why you think this shouldn't be in MJG so mods feel free to move it to chit chat if you see fit. Since I apparently pissed some people off with my lack of effort I actually sat down today and put in some work trying to learn how to make music. I did not mean to offend anyone with how terribly bad those songs were.
Here is my first REAL attempt at making anything. Slowed down a little more like hip hop beats. Still rocking stock fl keys but I think they sound better than the last 2. Feel free to tell me how bad these are as well but I am actually trying here and do hope to get better at this in time.
http://soundcloud.com/magiccarpetride/2nd-beat
http://soundcloud.com/magiccarpetride/first-beat

Comment