Can anyone here rap?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #16
    Re: Can anyone here rap?

    Bahahahahahahaha

    Comment

    • Go_Oilers_Go
      <<Insert Title Here>>
      • Sep 2004
      • 1436

      #17
      Re: Can anyone here rap?

      I ain't much for rapping
      But I pown you at crapping
      My beats don't make any sense
      Like a two pence

      WAT

      I break it down like Snoop Dogg
      In da bog
      Fog
      What the heck am I going on about
      These lyrics you gotta shout

      Nuttin profane
      Propane
      Betcha don't even know my name
      It's da game
      Fo shame

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #18
        Re: Can anyone here rap?

        yeah fo sho shame that was horrible and midnight you might as well make a another beat cuz i ain't rerapppin.

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #19
          Re: Can anyone here rap?

          Originally posted by GG_Guru


          Hit me up bro.
          this is the best song ever

          Comment

          • BarberFloyd
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 79

            #20
            Re: Can anyone here rap?

            i'd prob be down to do somethin. all i have online is a pretty shtty recording.



            there's only one song on my profile. my bud beat boxes an plays the guitar while i rap. let me know whatcha think

            edit: and this was a while ago. my styles changed a bit
            Tier Points: 79 (79 + 0 for 41 AAAs)



            Comment

            Working...