For Great Justice! - Rhea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpookG
    (For Great Justice!)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2002
    • 829

    #16
    Re: For Great Justice! - Rhea

    Oh, I just got word the vocalist I work with is working on the song now, too, so horray for that.

    Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
    .
    kerBLAM



    Comment

    • Emithith
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 1784

      #17
      Re: For Great Justice! - Rhea

      Originally posted by WTFBrandon
      Remaster Secret Zombie Room please.

      I even play it to this day because it's so friggin BA.
      lmfao it's so awesome I AAA'd it by accident.

      Also, someone step this. Nao.

      Comment

      • SpookG
        (For Great Justice!)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2002
        • 829

        #18
        Re: For Great Justice! - Rhea

        It'd actually be way cooler for me, if someone else remixed zombie room. Just saying. That involves little to no effort on my part, which is awesome.

        Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
        .
        kerBLAM



        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #19
          Re: For Great Justice! - Rhea

          I'd be so over that if you'd have the project files uhm

          can you at least re-create the melody? (pref. as midi)

          I can take care of the breaks myself and then my junk to it.

          BPM I'd be guessing is in the 170-180 range.
          Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 08-5-2011, 07:27 PM.
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          Working...