Newest Piano solo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MBurns
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2007
    • 194

    #16
    Re: Newest Piano solo

    Originally posted by KgZ
    hahahaha! I feel your pain.

    awesome track by the way. I'm impressed by your ability to play with such emotion and articulation when you're being recorded in the studio. That shit can be quite hard.
    My friend owns the studio and we've played music together for so many years, it's like playing at home.

    I'm in the piano room, he's in the mixing room. We chat a bit, have a drink and enjoy. I usually compose most of my stuff on the spot. We joke around sometimes and start jamming. It's alot of fun.

    This is the piano I'm using by the way:



    It's a Steinwey & Sons, Model B. That thing may have cost alot...but it sounds magical.
    Last edited by MBurns; 05-22-2011, 03:08 PM.

    Comment

    Working...