New song! (Now Go)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • powerfull
    Woof
    • Jan 2006
    • 174

    #1

    New song! (Now Go)

    Hi everybody. I got a mic for my birthday a few months ago, and just started really getting into singing around the same time as that. I started this song about 2 months ago, and finally finished it this morning. It's the first song I've ever finished with lyrics. Enjoy my high notes and out-of-tuneness!

    Pulling on my strength That is already deteriorating. Won't let go -- Please can you? The pain is too excruciating. I'm fainting. "And you're not here. And now I'm free." So stop right now.


    (Don't laugh too much at my high notes lol)


    Some music: http://soundcloud.com/wooffull
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #2
    Re: New song! (Now Go)

    Woah, Your a really good singer. I'm jealous.

    Well, theres some work to be done on the harmonies, but solo it sounds great.

    Comment

    • powerfull
      Woof
      • Jan 2006
      • 174

      #3
      Re: New song! (Now Go)

      Aww you really think so?? haha thanks that means a lot.

      Anywhere specific that you think the harmonies need work? Or just in general?


      Some music: http://soundcloud.com/wooffull

      Comment

      Working...