SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Superfreak04
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jan 2007
    • 2407

    #16
    Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

    I should just step it.

    Comment

    • kommisar
      Dark Chancellor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2005
      • 7328

      #17
      Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

      Originally posted by who_cares973
      needs more blast beats and tremolo picking
      This is totally possible on a gameboy

      Comment

      • DJSBX
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2003
        • 514

        #18
        Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

        On the contrary to others, I'm getting a wicked megaman vibe out of this.

        Really cool stuff man. I'm really liking this style.

        edit: btw... im not sure why you call this metal :S
        Last edited by DJSBX; 04-21-2011, 09:35 PM.


        Check Out My website!
        http://www.djsbx.com

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

          because of the composition silly. lsdj isn't as easy as it sounds

          Comment

          • DJSBX
            FFR Music Producers
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2003
            • 514

            #20
            Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

            I still dont see how its metal. Compositionally it doesnt sound like any metal I've ever heard.


            Check Out My website!
            http://www.djsbx.com

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #21
              Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

              Just imagine guitars playing it idk.

              Comment

              • ScylaX
                urararararararara
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2007
                • 1044

                #22
                Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

                Whatever, it's not metal then, it's kommistyle.
                Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • SocoNhydro420
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 915

                  #23
                  Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

                  Nice one Komm, sounds like a sick file to step. I might just get right on it ;>. Ill pm you when im done and have you take a look at it. Thanks for the song!

                  Ps: maybe it could be considered gameboy metal? hahaha

                  MUST... AAA...

                  FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                  Comment

                  • kommisar
                    Dark Chancellor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 7328

                    #24
                    Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

                    I always thought it was chiptune metal ._.

                    Comment

                    • AsphyxZero
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1823

                      #25
                      Re: SuperFreak (LSDJ METAL)

                      i am irect

                      Comment

                      Working...