Illegal Photography (speedcore)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

    ScylaX, I love you <3
    That is amazing :]
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #17
      Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

      very nice graphics fine sir ^_^

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #18
        Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

        Hm... Scylaxx, Torrent, V-ormix and I should make an IDM/Speedcore/Breakcore label... [oh and Padlock too... anyone else on FFR who makes that sort of music?]

        I might see this happening. [if you guys are in, that is]
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • ScylaX
          urararararararara
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2007
          • 1044

          #19
          Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

          Hell yeah, that would be awesome
          Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #20
            Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            Hm... Scylaxx, Torrent, V-ormix and I should make an IDM/Speedcore/Breakcore label... [oh and Padlock too... anyone else on FFR who makes that sort of music?]

            I might see this happening. [if you guys are in, that is]
            Very interesting idea, but If I did this I would be just "ORMIX" idk why I added the V over 2 and a half years ago... but if I remember correctly it was cause I was a big fan of the "Roland V-Synth".

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #21
              Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

              aaah shit i was too late to make a remix lmao. i might try it later anyways

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #22
                Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                Originally posted by kommisar
                aaah shit i was too late to make a remix lmao. i might try it later anyways
                is this remix central ?_?

                Comment

                • AsphyxZero
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 1823

                  #23
                  Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                  Nope, it's just the song is awesome and funny as hell.

                  Comment

                  • DJMAYYYNE
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 609

                    #24
                    Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                    dadadadadadadadadadadadadaaaadadada

                    Comment

                    • AsphyxZero
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1823

                      #25
                      Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                      But yeah, a collab album would be sick as hell. o:

                      Comment

                      • V-Ormix
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4677

                        #26
                        Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                        this thread is still alive o.O collab would be fun

                        Comment

                        • jakeyjake7
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 343

                          #27
                          Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                          If I get the time, I may be up for remixing this. Been forever since I've done speedcore anyway.
                          Originally posted by tuv
                          I enjoy eating my beard

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #28
                            Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                            Seriously, IDM/Speedcore/Breakcore label would be sick. [Label in general perhaps -- with some of ffr's talent. I mean I produce all kinds of music, so do many others on here]

                            I'll manage songs, ID3 Tags and take care of labeling of tracks / albums.
                            Scylax does GFX [cause he's good]
                            And one of the other three sets up a bandcamp. (or website)
                            Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 04-4-2011, 02:21 PM.
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #29
                              Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                              ait lets do it

                              Comment

                              • hazard28
                                That old weeb
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 280

                                #30
                                Re: Illegal Photography (speedcore)

                                You guys are great. Make that label, I would love to listen to your collabs and originals =3
                                Originally posted by Reincarnate
                                How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                Well, you'd have to print them out first.

                                Comment

                                Working...