Padlock-Various live things.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jakeyjake7
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 343

    #1

    Padlock-Various live things.

    These are just a few little mashup/liveset doohickeys that I did in Ableton. Some old, some newish.


    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7125010/My%...c/Live%202.mp3

    This first one's the second longest of the bunch (just over 17 minutes), and was my first prototype ever for my real liveset, which is now DRASTICALLY different. This was a loop based set entirely, none of my actual tracks in here. There's one speedcore bit that I particularly like in this one.

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7125010/My%...smoothjazz.mp3

    Weird..."jazzy" one. A short little loop based thing I did when I was bored. Starts at a hip hop ish speed, and ends in breakcore-ish land.


    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7125010/My%...hitableton.mp3

    Only one sample in this one, but LOTS of granular dicking-around. Middle is a bit boring, but towards the end I really go crazy on those granular controls.

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7125010/My%...FR%20thing.mp3

    And here's one I did just for FFR. Turned out a bit more boring IMO than I wanted, but I still like it. Tempo is 180 I believe, which is slow, considering my usual 200-240. This one's more melodic.

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7125010/Liveset2.mp3

    And here's the big one. This one's 47 minutes long, and it's my REAL live setup. If you were to come see me live, this is pretty much what you'd hear, mistakes and all. Obviously, each time I play it, it's varied a bit in intro, and break jam areas, but I usually stick with a general track order. Everything in between is improvised though, as are all effects.
    Last edited by jakeyjake7; 01-25-2011, 03:10 PM.
    Originally posted by tuv
    I enjoy eating my beard
Working...