Would appreciate reviews

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #16
    Re: Would appreciate reviews

    I noticed that. But I've already starting a collab with this Progressive/Theatrical one. Do you want me to do both then?

    Comment

    • MBurns
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2007
      • 194

      #17
      Re: Would appreciate reviews

      I would very much appreciate that!

      Have you guys been able to get a hold of the full song?

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #18
        Re: Would appreciate reviews

        I'm willing to sync the song if bmah steps it

        Comment

        • ScylaX
          urararararararara
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2007
          • 1044

          #19
          Re: Would appreciate reviews

          I could finally listen and that makes LOVE to my ears, must be awesome to step.
          Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          Working...