My compilation album

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • irionman
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1196

    #16
    Re: My compilation album

    I will upload the full album for torrent tonight. I'll upload a preview version for everyone else. Everyone else, get ready to look for it on Soundbase music.
    smittyicecream 3:36 pm
    yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




    sigpic

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #17
      Re: My compilation album

      I've always thought there should be a compilation of songs from various music games that are absolute dicks to pass--keep in mind this is for the average joe, not specialized experts like us--just so people can enjoy the music without the "wtf is this" *fail* going over and over. I personally enjoy listening to about half of Sharpnel, for example, but not everyone can do 12+ nps streams (EHHS is ~180 bpm, and it goes up from there).

      Good on you, Irion, and good luck with the release.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • AsphyxZero
        Banned
        • Oct 2010
        • 1823

        #18
        Re: My compilation album

        Originally posted by irionman
        I will upload the full album for torrent tonight. I'll upload a preview version for everyone else. Everyone else, get ready to look for it on Soundbase music.
        So, 3 days ago? Obviously I'm really miffed about this because when I spoke to you and allowed you to use my track, you said that all artists on the album would get a physical copy. And then you have 5 copies that you're giving to distribution centers? There's over 15 different artists, somehow I don't think 5 cds are going to do very well with 15 people.

        If this is what I can expect from you as a "label manager," then I'm probably not going to let you use my music again.

        Comment

        • Fast Fingered Fiend
          Banned
          • Nov 2009
          • 496

          #19
          Re: My compilation album

          owned

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #20
            Re: My compilation album

            3 ****ing weeks and still no download link. You're never getting my music again.

            Comment

            • kid_merkury
              I make good music
              • Jan 2008
              • 478

              #21
              Re: My compilation album

              Sup. Props on the compilation. And business related talk as it applies to artists who exist here on the site, I ask that you take those to private messages, or another form outside of the forums - It's just good business
              -Merk



              PSN: kid_merkury

              Comment

              Working...