[Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Starshot
    /DJS\
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 1794

    #16
    Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

    SHE IS DONE

    It's a little rough, but I'll change that up if/when I make a long version.

    I'm going to go do my homework that I've been neglecting because of this remix now.

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #17
      Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

      Holy lol. I hardly heard the original in there at all, but that was still epic as hell. o.o
      Interesting to see how different people interpret music.

      Thanks man, can't wait for the next version. ;]

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #18
        Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

        No problem, sir. I'm on a writer's block, so remixing helps me get rid of it.

        The chord progression is relatively the same and a lot of the melodic fragments from the original are in it.

        Comment

        • ScylaX
          urararararararara
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2007
          • 1044

          #19
          Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

          fleshlight
          j/k the song is cool, I like the flow of the main melody but it lacks variation, when you listen for a second time, it really go on your nerves. Also there's hardly any climax in it because the choice of bassline is really too simple. This would maybe fit for some flash game menu.
          6/10
          Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • iamgoodhehe
            Banned
            • Nov 2005
            • 221

            #20
            Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

            Originally posted by Starshot
            SHE IS DONE

            It's a little rough, but I'll change that up if/when I make a long version.

            I'm going to go do my homework that I've been neglecting because of this remix now.
            You just inspired me...that was pretty nice!

            Comment

            • championanwar
              Ask Nuro! x3
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 2588

              #21
              Re: [Zaggy] First 'real' song!!

              Good stuff

              Originally posted by aperson
              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
              Click Here

              Comment

              Working...