Immersiv - Systole (Kysora Remix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #1

    Immersiv - Systole (Kysora Remix)

    Original:

    http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...&forumid=74&s=

    I completely redid the song. I've discovered a few techniques that allowed me to completely refine the loose ends in my production style, so everything (hopefully) should sound much more professional than before. Kysora is also my new music alias, though my SC won't reflect that for a while



    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #2
    Re: Immersiv - Systole (Kysora Remix)

    Cm? That's odd, the only thing that might account for it is the string melody going up to a D without anything else in the chord changing, so for one measure it plays C G D, but that's how the original was so I didn't think to mess with it.


    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

    Comment

    Working...