Hardstyl3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #16
    Re: Hardstyl3

    Sure sure, but everyone. I have to do this tomorrow or even later. My computers goin crazy.

    Comment

    • Zestorax
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2009
      • 121

      #17
      Re: Hardstyl3

      High as fuc right now, and guess what im listening too? showtek party lover hahaha, hardstyle is just what i need Send it pl0x? ^_^

      Comment

      • midnghtraver
        Icarus Moth
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jan 2006
        • 2064

        #18
        Re: Hardstyl3

        Like I said, I can't tonight, but PM me your email address!

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: Hardstyl3

          meh its ok

          Comment

          • Dreddshott
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2007
            • 481

            #20
            Re: Hardstyl3

            This sounds pretty good for a first try Will like to hear what you make in future.

            I got myself the MP3 from Rithum

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #21
              Re: Hardstyl3

              Originally posted by jakeyjake7
              Meh. Presets. Meh. Kick isn't punchy and hard enough. Get a better kick (One with more low end, and one that doesn't sound quite cheap), and slap some goddamn compression on it. Now don't take this the wrong way. This track has potential, it just needs to be reworked.
              Agreed with this post. You should get some stronger kicks that aren't too deep.

              It does need some re-mastering.

              Not bad for a first try at all.

              Comment

              • Ghakimx
                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                • Mar 2009
                • 1594

                #22
                Re: Hardstyl3

                Hey, can I use this for FFR?

                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                Comment

                • midnghtraver
                  Icarus Moth
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2064

                  #23
                  Re: Hardstyl3

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ghakimx
                  Hey, can I use this for FFR?

                  No sorry, only one of my songs has permission for FFR and thats Classical Rage. DNB

                  And hold on, your got the MP3 from my rithum profile? Can i make that not possible.

                  Comment

                  • kibbel
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 58

                    #24
                    Re: Hardstyl3

                    Originally posted by jakeyjake7
                    Meh. Presets. Meh. Kick isn't punchy and hard enough. Get a better kick (One with more low end, and one that doesn't sound quite cheap), and slap some goddamn compression on it. Now don't take this the wrong way. This track has potential, it just needs to be reworked.
                    I agree with this guy also

                    I think it was alright for a beginning song, but nows when i sound like a dick. (but its constructive criticism )

                    The tune was catchy, I give you that, but try layering some synths and running them through some low pass filters to keep the first noise and slowly bring in some more "full synths". throw a couple of saws together and fatten it and see if you can get something a little better

                    You're kick/bass is simpley too plain: Either make it more dry, or add distortion. It really does sound like a sample, but you could find a lot better samples so I believe you made it. The secret to a kick is in the Pitch envelope. So find your envelope generator and make it equal to four octaves or what sounds good. almost all plug ins have them, just figure out how it works and experiment. play with the Attack, sustain and release and most importantly the decay. im sure you'll get somethin sicknasty.

                    and most importantly master everything better

                    other then that good luck, lemme hear it if you change it!

                    Comment

                    Working...