[Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prefx
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 805

    #16
    Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

    I just came.
    Someone make me a cool siggy?

    Originally posted by MrRubix
    Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
    Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

    Comment

    • jchinzilla
      i like cheese
      • Dec 2005
      • 2106

      #17
      Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

      this is cool music


      see it's my 3rd I. LOLLLLL

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #18
        Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

        True, true. But still,... Impressive.

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #19
          Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

          All that I would have said has been said already but anyways...

          This song really blows my mind. Amazing track, Erothyme.
          Just downloaded it yesterday and had it on repeat for quite a while now... It just never gets boring.

          Also if this doesn't get into FFR, I will be quite furious.
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • Mans0n
            Sun and Stars
            FFR Music Producer
            • Sep 2006
            • 2907

            #20
            Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

            very wierd for me, but thats because i like housey/dance stuff. but this is still a good track. you can tell you put alot of effert into it! the percussion is awesome!
            keep it up
            i rate this song 9/10
            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



            Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

            Comment

            • wickedawesomeful
              Carls, Girls, & Drugs
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2006
              • 3888

              #21
              Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

              I love the track but I for one hope it does not get into FFR

              it's much too good for that to happen ;P

              ps. what vst's do you use for your bass sounds?
              Last edited by wickedawesomeful; 07-11-2009, 08:33 PM.
              http://dozemusic.com/

              Comment

              • Cyanite
                SIT THE **** DOWN.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2007
                • 1174

                #22
                Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                I think I'll try stepping this, actually


                Originally posted by KgZ
                oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                Comment

                • Cyanite
                  SIT THE **** DOWN.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1174

                  #23
                  Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                  I think I'll try stepping this, actually


                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #24
                    Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                    Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                    I love the track but I for one hope it does not get into FFR

                    it's much too good for that to happen ;P

                    ps. what vst's do you use for your bass sounds?
                    who needs ffr when you have sm

                    Comment

                    • Erothyme
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2033

                      #25
                      Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                      Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                      what vst's do you use for your bass sounds?
                      Depends. I use a lot of VSTs. Experiment. Obtain a collection.


                      - - - - - -

                      Comment

                      • Erothyme
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2033

                        #26
                        Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                        Originally posted by Cyanite
                        I think I'll try stepping this, actually
                        Make me proud.


                        - - - - - -

                        Comment

                        • wickedawesomeful
                          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3888

                          #27
                          Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          who needs ffr when you have sm
                          who needs sm when you have things that are actually fun to do
                          http://dozemusic.com/

                          Comment

                          • Erothyme
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2033

                            #28
                            Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                            Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                            who needs sm when you have things that are actually fun to do
                            Who needs arguments about computer games when you have self-respect?


                            - - - - - -

                            Comment

                            • bluguerrilla
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3966

                              #29
                              Re: [Psychedelic Braindance] Cloverleaf Interchange

                              I can't express how much I love this song.

                              Comment

                              Working...