[MASSIVE Post-Acid PsyDM Braindance] Soft Eyes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Erothyme
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 2033

    #16
    Re: [MASSIVE Post-Acid PsyDM Braindance] Soft Eyes

    No. That is a ridiculous notion. It means that it leans towards those other genres stylistically.

    Nevermind that I'm clearly being somewhat facetious in my over-elaborated genre labeling here in the first place.

    Also, I would define braindance as, obviously, dance music for your brain. Dance music that is as interesting to listen to as it is to dance to. Vanilla trance/house/whatever rarely fits that description.


    - - - - - -

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #17
      Re: [MASSIVE Post-Acid PsyDM Braindance] Soft Eyes

      I'm just going by Rephlex Records's official definition. 8)
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • Erothyme
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 2033

        #18
        Re: [MASSIVE Post-Acid PsyDM Braindance] Soft Eyes

        8)


        - - - - - -

        Comment

        Working...