New song

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pyroshock
    ε=-dΦ/dt
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jul 2006
    • 1170

    #16
    Re: New song

    Ok phew

    Let me know if you want any samples or anything.

    Comment

    • Draigun
      om nom nom nom.
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2004
      • 751

      #17
      Re: New song

      I heard a faint click at the beginning, but nothing too bothersome. This is really well done.
      What?

      Comment

      • Mans0n
        Sun and Stars
        FFR Music Producer
        • Sep 2006
        • 2907

        #18
        Re: New song

        sounds almost like a gabba kick with that wierd bass at the end. but other than that its a good track. I enjoyed listening to it. keep makin music. and thats gay they 0 bomb ur shyt when its sick, I h8 newground nubs who 0 bomb songs if they dont like the bass or something.
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



        Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

        Comment

        • Pyroshock
          ε=-dΦ/dt
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 1170

          #19
          Re: New song

          Originally posted by Draigun
          I heard a faint click at the beginning, but nothing too bothersome. This is really well done.
          Why thank you

          Originally posted by KgZ
          I'm sorry I look like a tool and can't review right now, but I'll listen later, promise.
          Take your time, I'll eagerly wait for your review

          Originally posted by Mans0n
          sounds almost like a gabba kick with that wierd bass at the end. but other than that its a good track. I enjoyed listening to it. keep makin music. and thats gay they 0 bomb ur shyt when its sick, I h8 newground nubs who 0 bomb songs if they dont like the bass or something.
          Yeah it was rather dispiriting to refresh the page 5 minutes after adding it to find a bunch of scores of like 1. I'm glad you enjoyed it though

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #20
            Re: New song

            I was having a really hard time getting that change at the breakdown to be less sudden since it changes modes, I honestly don't know how to make that less of a random sudden thing

            I agree with the climax thing, I've always felt that I'm historically bad at climaxes. Any suggestions how to make it more epic?

            Comment

            • funmonkey54
              The Chill Keeper
              • Oct 2007
              • 4127

              #21
              Re: New song

              Very good. Nothing that I noticed hasn't been mentioned previously, so I will save the time and avoid sounding redundant. And also, I tried it with and without my noise canceling headphones and I only hear the aforementioned click with the headphones.

              So Cyanite, you are not crazy. It is just the sound quality level that lets you hear it.

              Comment

              • Pyroshock
                ε=-dΦ/dt
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 1170

                #22
                Re: New song

                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                Very good. Nothing that I noticed hasn't been mentioned previously, so I will save the time and avoid sounding redundant. And also, I tried it with and without my noise canceling headphones and I only hear the aforementioned click with the headphones.

                So Cyanite, you are not crazy. It is just the sound quality level that lets you hear it.
                Hmm oh well as long as it's not glaring and distracting

                I like your signature banner by the way

                Comment

                Working...