NEW EP - Aquatopia

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #16
    Re: NEW EP - Aquatopia

    Hah, you make it sound like I'm doing you a favor here.

    And depending on how the Radio edit sounds, I'd like to take a stab at stepping it


    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

    Comment

    • zajac
      aka uAnimals
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2003
      • 4050

      #17
      Re: NEW EP - Aquatopia

      haha No just that nobody was submitting to my email at first, but you and SpookG did
      Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
      We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #18
        Re: NEW EP - Aquatopia

        Uh oh. What is this?

        Visit www.myspace.com/polishpatmusic for a little surprise.

        Or download it directly from here...

        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        • Cyanite
          SIT THE **** DOWN.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2007
          • 1174

          #19
          Re: NEW EP - Aquatopia

          Haha, wow. Vocals?

          That's the most original remix anyone's made so far, and I love it.

          Are you working on a short mix? I really want to step this but I think some spots might get a bit repetitive.


          Originally posted by KgZ
          oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

          Comment

          Working...