Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Audio and Music Production only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Audio and Music Production
Head over to the
Artist Permissions
forum section for all the details on how you can get your music into the game.
You'll be able to ask for help, and hopefully find out if anyone is interested in immediately stepping your tunes.
All the best,
Zageron
I attempted a new style.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
championanwar
Ask Nuro! x3
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
2588
Share
Post
#16
02-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Re: I attempted a new style.
Thanks so much everyone for the praise and stuff, I'll have more soon :3
Originally posted by
aperson
all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Click Here
Comment
Post
Cancel
GamerShadow
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
2534
Share
Post
#17
02-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Re: I attempted a new style.
I reviewed Submarine attack! and will be doing your other song(s) as well. Definitely needs to be stepped and added into FFR.
Note to self
Finish
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment