I made more SPEEDCORE.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fo3h4mm3r
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 231

    #16
    Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

    Pretty sweet stuff man. Keep it up for sure.

    Late Edit:Melonz still my favorite so far but Sexual Antics has a sick beat to it.
    Last edited by fo3h4mm3r; 01-27-2009, 09:52 PM.

    Comment

    • Orange Dude
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 168

      #17
      Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

      I'm loving Don't Be Afraid. I think the sick break beats go really well with the midi you found. Reminds me of a more electronic sounding FGJ!

      Comment

      • jakeyjake7
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 343

        #18
        Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

        Hey, just wondering if you could PM me a link to those .flp files. I'd like to mess around with 'em.
        Originally posted by tuv
        I enjoy eating my beard

        Comment

        • giganutsauce
          Banned
          • Jan 2008
          • 761

          #19
          Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

          Originally posted by jakeyjake7
          Hey, just wondering if you could PM me a link to those .flp files. I'd like to mess around with 'em.
          No problem dude. I only have the flps for Melonz and Kapland though.

          Comment

          • Nullifidian
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 1837

            #20
            Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

            Originally posted by i love gabba
            I heard Venetian Snares did something similar to this. Anyways, It's pretty good! And Sexual Antics is pretty funny too rofl
            I'll see if I can step something though!

            Nice one!
            Venetian snares and Hecate recorded their private moments and made them into songs. But not like how giganutsauce here did.
            They changed the sounds entirely, and made scary songs of it haha.

            Album is called nymphomatriach if you're interested in it.


            I liked melonz btw, might step it for FFR. Not the insane parts though. I'll probably cut those out.

            Comment

            • giganutsauce
              Banned
              • Jan 2008
              • 761

              #21
              Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

              I don't think you'd be able to step Melonz for FFR rofl. A lot of orgasm samples? Tass wouldn't even bat an eye smacking it down.

              Comment

              • danny53x
                AKA Yotipo
                • Jan 2007
                • 1008

                #22
                Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

                Originally posted by giganutsauce
                I don't think you'd be able to step Melonz for FFR rofl. A lot of orgasm samples? Tass wouldn't even bat an eye smacking it down.
                But they have parental advisory junk on here so why not. Plus with the addition of newer songs like t+pazolite and terminal 11, it seems like anything could be accepted into R1.

                P.S. cool stuff I dl'd it, reminds me of vsnares' Winnipeg album. Definitely an acquired taste.

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #23
                  Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

                  I love **** You.

                  Comment

                  • igotrhythm
                    Fractals!
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 6535

                    #24
                    Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

                    208 bpm for "Father"? Don't know if I'm good enough to step that (the 16th streams would be almost 14 taps per second). If I was serious, though, I guess I could practice on Shind Bad, which, if I recall correctly, is 198 bpm.

                    I sympathize with you about being beat up by your dad, though. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive him someday, before it's too late.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                    Comment

                    • giganutsauce
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 761

                      #25
                      Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

                      Not forgiving him.

                      That sounds dark, but you can't really forgive someone for beating the **** out of you and then saying "I love you son."

                      And I'm thinking of stepping **** You lol.

                      Comment

                      • OrganisM
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2644

                        #26
                        Re: I made more SPEEDCORE.

                        You're not the only one who's had a rough childhood. You won't have truly grown until you can resolve things in your heart.

                        Good that you have a source of inspiration though.
                        .

                        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                        Originally Posted by
                        MrRubix[link]:
                        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                        Comment

                        Working...