[Energetic Trance] Orange Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mans0n
    Sun and Stars
    FFR Music Producer
    • Sep 2006
    • 2907

    #16
    Re: [Energetic Trance] Orange Sky

    Really good trance song right here. I like it. the bass during the breakdown. awesome bassline. do you use FL studio or something else? because if so your bass sounds like cerbera saw alot.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



    Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

    Comment

    • DJSBX
      FFR Music Producers
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2003
      • 514

      #17
      Re: [Energetic Trance] Orange Sky

      Reason 4.0 + Ableton Live 7.0


      Check Out My website!
      http://www.djsbx.com

      Comment

      • kommisar[os]
        Banned
        • Apr 2006
        • 4097

        #18
        Re: [Energetic Trance] Orange Sky

        needs more arpeggios

        Comment

        • Sgtzombie.
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2009
          • 134

          #19
          Re: [Energetic Trance] Orange Sky

          It took about 20 minutes to load half the song, personally, I enjoyed what I heard. But I'm just a newbie at music making, and long time trance fan. {:
          BIG, OBNOXIOUS, ORANGE TEXT

          Comment

          Working...