I need help finding this mp3.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L0NEvvolf
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2006
    • 2068

    #16
    Re: I need help finding this mp3.

    Just stepped the song look in database LOL!

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #17
      Re: I need help finding this mp3.

      Originally posted by zajac
      HAHA

      Sir, feel free to post here all you would like, on topic to the forum of course...

      I'm just watching your back, so if an Admin is having a bad day and comes along and see you making threads to request mp3's, and then making matters worse by arguing with someone that used to be Moderator, doesn't look good on your behalf, yknow

      Just watching out for you is all
      That made me feel completely different.

      I misunderstood/acted irrationally. I apologize.

      Thanks for having my back.

      Now, for the love of all that is good, someone close this thread.

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #18
        Re: I need help finding this mp3.

        How to get someone to close a thread:

        Comment

        • L0NEvvolf
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2006
          • 2068

          #19
          Re: I need help finding this mp3.

          Go play my stepfile of the song

          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #20
            Re: I need help finding this mp3.

            Lol, isn't Newgrounds legal?

            Comment

            • ~kitty~
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 988

              #21
              Re: I need help finding this mp3.

              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              ok. Fine.
              But can you please tell me where to post it next time?
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              Well, I wouldn't exactly call information that was eventually found on Newgrounds illegal content, but at the risk of getting into an angry situation, I am just going to dismiss your feelings entirely.

              I will just not post here anymore. Hopefully that pleases you and it is the response you were aiming for.

              Admin, PLEASE close this.
              1st quote: You don't ask for that in the first place (as said in a previous thread and yes I do know it was already answered)

              2nd quote: Another thread (in multiple threads) tell you not to ask to close them within other posts... they say it's annoying (and maybe against the rules).

              Comment

              Working...