a kidney stone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #16
    Re: a kidney stone

    Heh, I just finished the stepfile. For guru's only. XD
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • alexdestructions
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 1757

      #17
      Re: a kidney stone

      Originally posted by GG_Guru
      If anyone's stepping this song, it's gotta be me.
      Good god, don't ever step it.


      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      Heh, I just finished the stepfile. For guru's only. XD
      We need more FGOs. yay
      Originally posted by who_cares973
      playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
      Originally posted by xferrarix
      actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

      Comment

      Working...