Song Remix Contest!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blazr78
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2008
    • 21

    #16
    Re: Song Remix Contest!!!

    Originally posted by DarkbearX
    I like that one as well. If you can send that song to my email address Goldeneye1178@hotmail.com and i will add that to my album.

    Grim5768

    Comment

    • blazr78
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 21

      #17
      Re: Song Remix Contest!!!

      I wanna thank you all for participating in this song remix contest. I will have one every 2 months. Every album will have you're remixed songs dedicated to all of you. I would like to say with respect to all you musicians out there don't stop what you're doing. You all make fine music and i support all of you as a musician myself lol.

      Thank you all again,

      Grim5768

      Comment

      • DoctorSerpentine
        Banned
        • Nov 2007
        • 412

        #18
        Re: Song Remix Contest!!!

        blazr78=grim5768=Mr. Edit oh my god lol

        Comment

        • kommisar[os]
          Banned
          • Apr 2006
          • 4097

          #19
          Re: Song Remix Contest!!!

          Originally posted by KgZ
          but will my remix be on your album kommi?
          yes.

          Comment

          • blazr78
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2008
            • 21

            #20
            Re: Song Remix Contest!!!

            P.S. The contest ends December 1st 2008. The next song contest will start January 1st 2009. Good luck with all you're sweet remixes. After they are all done they will be on the album "Moltov Remix Specials" and will be uploaded on FileFront.com

            Grim5768

            Comment

            • blazr78
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 21

              #21
              Update!

              As of now there are 2 remixed songs of Moltov.

              1. Moltov (Kjøttkvern Mix) by The One Electronic
              Rating:10
              2. Moltov (Trance Mix) by F-777
              Rating:10

              There is still time to send those remixes to my email Goldeneye1178@hotmail.com

              Make sure you send those song remixes to my email so i could compose this album. Once again i like to thank everyone for participating in this event. I look foward to hear all you're remixes. I will be rating them 1-10. I as of course give good ratings for hard working musicians lol.

              Grim5768 or PARANATION

              Comment

              • blazr78
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 21

                #22
                Update!!

                There are now 6 remixes of Moltov.

                1. Moltov (Barstool Fire Mix) by Silent Snow

                2. Moltov (Kjøttkvern Mix) by The One Electronic

                3. Moltov (Sixty Mix) by Deep Embrace

                4. Moltov (Tower Mix) by StealingVision *WIP*

                5. Moltov (Trance Mix) by F-777

                6. Moltov (ZENON Mix) vy ZENON

                Is there anymore people participating in this? It would be an honor if all you talented musicians make some sweet remixes of this song.

                Moltov Remixes I'm Trying to get from

                Sanxion7 (Maybe)
                Kita Khyber (NR)
                ParagonX9 (NC)
                Decible/Dj Eagle (NR)
                Omega (WIP)
                The Eighth Bit (WIP)
                Stynn (NR)
                Musical Reform (NR)
                Mystic Prince (WIP)
                Wyldfyre1 beats (NR)
                Eric Chiptune (Maybe)
                VKTRFRY (NR)
                Chris Holland (NRY)
                Kyle Justin (NRY)
                The Johnny V Experience (NRY)
                Dj Pinke (NRY)
                DM Ashura (NR)

                I need more people to make this an awsome event. I'm doing this for all of you. If you're interested please PM me here or email me.

                Email-Goldeneye1178@hotmail.com

                Comment

                Working...