two new tracks I'm working on..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Draigun
    om nom nom nom.
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2004
    • 751

    #1

    two new tracks I'm working on..

    Not much to say about either.. break the system (formerly loltrance) is almost done and I've uploaded the preview. I promised Renard I'd actually release something through him, so you'll have to wait this one out for some sort of album for the final version. (Might make an exception for a simfile.)



    This other one is actually a remix of a song a friend of mine (silverfenrir) is working on. He named it Edge of the Sandstorm which is a rather unfortunate name, therefore my version is now known as (draigun's lolsandstorm mix).

    It's complete.. view the thead, here:


    Both are slightly off on EQ, but any and all suggestions/comments are welcome. :3

    <3
    Last edited by Draigun; 10-26-2008, 03:11 PM.
    What?
Working...