BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iPatcH
    Swamp Lemons Rule
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 3371

    #16
    Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

    He means like Kettel.

    Because Kettel is awesome.
    put on a donk on it

    Comment

    • funmonkey54
      The Chill Keeper
      • Oct 2007
      • 4127

      #17
      Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

      Pretty nifty stuff you have here.
      I actually bookmarked it!

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #18
        Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

        Bringing this back for new song!

        It's not actually my song, but I worked hard on it and I think it turned out good. Plus, it might give another classical song to FFR.

        Piano Concerto No.2 Allegro, Op. 102 (Original Composition by Dimitri Shostakovich
        )

        I have this on soundclick, but this one is higher quality.

        Comments are welcome! I might have a new song in a few days.
        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-6-2008, 06:58 PM.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

          Aw crap, freewebs must be bouncing back direct links now. ****ers.

          You'll have to copy the url into your address bar.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #20
            Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

            OKay, apparently Piano Concerto was a huge disappointment. No matter, though I have some new material for you.

            It's a minimal electronica piece, built around some major seventh chords. Swing drums, retro-ish synth, bells, nice mellow stuff.

            Listen here.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • Nullifidian
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 1837

              #21
              Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

              Formatti is amazing. I really like it.
              Could you make it available for download or send me the mp3? I want to step it for FFR

              it reminds me of bomberman on the n64 lol
              Last edited by Nullifidian; 12-14-2008, 08:16 AM.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #22
                Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                You can create some catchy melodies. I find awrawr and Formatti are my favorite of your songs on soundclick.

                Comment

                • DJSBX
                  FFR Music Producers
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 514

                  #23
                  Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                  You know... I would have been much MUCH more inclined to come in here and listen if you didnt have that as a thread title.

                  Seriously guys are we still 7 years old in here?

                  But I will listen later, seeing as alot of people are saying its good.


                  Check Out My website!
                  http://www.djsbx.com

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #24
                    Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                    Well hello there SBX.

                    Hah, I made the thread title while I was dead tired, I didn't really consider the impact it would have. I'd appreciate it of someone changed the title to "BDN's Music Thread" or something of the like.

                    thx.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • DJSBX
                      FFR Music Producers
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 514

                      #25
                      Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                      Heh, sorry for sounding like an ass, but Im getting annoyed at people on the internet going all "OMGBBQW!@!@#!@N!@NK!" :P.

                      anyways taking a listen to some stuff "formatti" is pretty sweet, though some of your drum rolls/drills seem a little out of place and whatnot. Heh this sounds like some stuff I had done back in the day, pretty sweet .

                      Overall production definitely needs work, but I like the overall happy feel you've got going on, keep up the good work dude


                      Check Out My website!
                      http://www.djsbx.com

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #26
                        Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                        Yeah, I have no knowledge as a producer. The closest thing I can do to producing is dropping channels into mixer inserts and adding effects. To add to that, all I have is basic VSTs and FL Presets, which suck. I try to do the best I can, SBX. If you have any insights, or are willing to teach me some stuff, whatever can help me as a musician, it'd be quite appreciated.
                        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 12-17-2008, 08:49 PM.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #27
                          Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                          it'd be quite appreciate it

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #28
                            Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                            There, you happy?
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • revolutionomega
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2240

                              #29
                              Re: BDN maeks muzik!!!!!11@

                              Way to lurk...
                              Cool stuff dude.
                              "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                              - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                              Comment

                              Working...