Make Some Noize

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • giganutsauce
    Banned
    • Jan 2008
    • 761

    #16
    Re: Make Some Noize

    Originally posted by KgZ
    I am going to refrain from saying anything about this song

    to be honest I can't tell if this song was serious or a joke
    rofl it's speedcore

    I'll leave it at that

    Comment

    • Calcium Deposit
      I am the liquor
      FFR Music Producer
      • May 2007
      • 706

      #17
      Re: Make Some Noize

      I can definitely hear the effort you put into this, and for speedcore its very well done. Though songs that go above 300 BPM tend to not be listenable to me....

      And guys, even less listenable songs have gotten into FFR.

      Comment

      • nubbin149
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • May 2005
        • 303

        #18
        Re: Make Some Noize

        Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
        I can definitely hear the effort you put into this, and for speedcore its very well done. Though songs that go above 300 BPM tend to not be listenable to me....

        And guys, even less listenable songs have gotten into FFR.
        Hell, one of my songs got into FFR

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #19
          Re: Make Some Noize

          your songs are amazing

          Comment

          • kommisar[os]
            Banned
            • Apr 2006
            • 4097

            #20
            Re: Make Some Noize

            i actually like this song

            hehe

            Comment

            • giganutsauce
              Banned
              • Jan 2008
              • 761

              #21
              Re: Make Some Noize

              yeah buddy hehehe

              Comment

              • Zythus
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 346

                #22
                Re: Make Some Noize

                I think we have a new DJ Sharpnel in making.

                Comment

                • kommisar[os]
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 4097

                  #23
                  Re: Make Some Noize

                  ps i still have to send you that flp for our chiptune speedcore collab

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #24
                    Re: Make Some Noize

                    i like this song... its good.

                    Comment

                    • 1mpuls3
                      Impulsive By Nature
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 340

                      #25
                      Re: Make Some Noize

                      Hahaha this is good stuff


                      Comment

                      • dietsnapple135
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 259

                        #26
                        Re: Make Some Noize

                        It's actually not bad. I do like ridiculously heavy music though. Well, nice job. Do you a lot of songs like this?
                        Best FC- Planet Karma.
                        Best AAA- {Midnight}
                        Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                        First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                        I'M A MOD YO

                        Comment

                        • jakeyjake7
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 343

                          #27
                          Re: Make Some Noize

                          Lmao. Same kick that XAUX used in one of his songs. This was pretty good. Really enjoyed it. You should try your hand at breakcore, you'd be great at it. You already have the drum programming and glitching down.
                          Originally posted by tuv
                          I enjoy eating my beard

                          Comment

                          • giganutsauce
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 761

                            #28
                            Re: Make Some Noize

                            Originally posted by kommisar[os]
                            ps i still have to send you that flp for our chiptune speedcore collab
                            YES DO IT

                            btw If anyone has a drum loop I can have to make some HaRdCoRe BrEaKz, it'd be much appriciated

                            Comment

                            • sarahxjane
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2109

                              #29
                              Re: Make Some Noize

                              This is a pretty sick track.


                              I love speedcore and all associated genres.
                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                              Originally posted by funmonkey54
                              *knock knock*
                              *opens door*
                              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                              Um, ok. May I help you?
                              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                              as of December 11th 2009.
                              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                              Comment

                              Working...