hi I make trancecore ^0^

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Bob
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 687

    #16
    Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

    i listened to the first one

    i found it kinda boring tbh

    then again i seriously hate techno so yea

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

      Listened to both songs. How long have you been producing? This isn't bad at all.

      You should put the vocals back in, they'd probably sound better with them.

      also i hate amen breaks too sorry

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • DN_Catastrophic
        Cata_X
        • Mar 2007
        • 395

        #18
        Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

        The 1st one was really good. =)

        Comment

        • Starshot
          /DJS\
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 1794

          #19
          Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

          This is some pretty impressive ****, not gonna lie. Yes, it's new, but I'll be the first to freely admit that it certainly isn't bad.

          I don't mind the Amen, so I wasn't really bugged by the fact that it was there, but I was listening more towards how exactly it complemented the music. I think the break helps the buildup to the actual drum part in the first track and moves the track along nicely.

          The levels aren't that bad at all, actually. Everything sounds nice and balanced, with the highs were they need to be and the mids in check with the lows. Composing wise, it sounds like it's spinning in circles a bit, but I'm sure you'll figure out how to make songs and melodies "flow," if you will.

          PS- Robertsona, you just went up about 15 pegs in my mind for that comment. Good show, sir.

          Comment

          • postdanceofromance
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 39

            #20
            Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

            Love your tracks!
            It would be awesome to play them in FFR. ^__^
            ♡ j e a n n i c o l e ♡

            Comment

            • DJ~Sugarfree~
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 18

              #21
              Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

              thanks every1 for the great comments!! ^^; do to popular demand i made a new song thats longer and i took out the amen's break because alot of ppl said they dont like it so i hope it sounds ok o.o tell me what you think!!

              SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.

              Comment

              • DJ~Sugarfree~
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 18

                #22
                Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

                also sorry im trying to come up with names so bare with me if you wana use them in ffr!! ^.^;;

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #23
                  Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

                  a little repetitive, but still cool stuff!

                  Comment

                  • DJ~Sugarfree~
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 18

                    #24
                    Re: hi I make trancecore ^0^

                    thanks im working really hard to please every1 this time!!

                    Comment

                    Working...