omg nooooooo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • basicdrummerman
    rusty old fart
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Oct 2007
    • 1259

    #16
    Re: omg nooooooo!

    yeah seriously a huge huge difference

    Comment

    • Redorigami
      Call me Massive Swallow
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 3162

      #17
      Re: omg nooooooo!

      Haha, the first pic looked like you just like edited it and shifted the two halves of the picture at first, then I realized, t'was your broken stick.

      :P
      Sucks man, but now you have an excuse to buy something better
      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
      Originally posted by spreadNv
      Got dibs on La Camp.
      Oh right, Im not any good.
      Got dibs on Pita.

      Comment

      • basicdrummerman
        rusty old fart
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2007
        • 1259

        #18
        Re: omg nooooooo!

        i wish it were just an edit... i have no sticks at the moment, not cool

        Comment

        • Verruckter
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 2707

          #19
          Re: omg nooooooo!

          When I played drums I always bought like 7 pairs. I used wood though, they were cheaper and I liked them better (sound, control, weight, etc).
          Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
          Image removed for size violation.

          Comment

          • basicdrummerman
            rusty old fart
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2007
            • 1259

            #20
            Re: omg nooooooo!

            i loved these sticks because they were quite light and sounded good, but i think ill stick with wood from now on.

            Comment

            • thehunter1117
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2008
              • 193

              #21
              Re: omg nooooooo!

              seriously.
              Vic Firth is the stick that WILL NOT break.
              Get some.
              My Guitar.

              My Unicycle.

              Psuedo Tokens.
              None Yet...

              Comment

              • basicdrummerman
                rusty old fart
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2007
                • 1259

                #22
                Re: omg nooooooo!

                yeah guitar center sent me a $25 gift card, so im gunna head up there and get some new sticks this weekend.

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #23
                  Re: omg nooooooo!

                  Sell the camera you took the photos with

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 693

                    #24
                    Re: omg nooooooo!

                    Originally posted by thehunter1117
                    seriously.
                    Vic Firth is the stick that WILL NOT break.
                    Get some.
                    This man speaks truth. The pair I started playing with lasted me 2.5 years before they were so beaten up I couldn't play. I've always been very anti-metal sticks, I despise the way that they sound. Might be good if you play a lot in a band that plays heavy fast stuff and breaking a stick is not an option.

                    I like the weighted ones personally, seem to make the rebound come faster.
                    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                    Comment

                    Working...