Beatboxing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commandersa1
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 2344

    #16
    Re: Beatboxing.

    I'm listening to it right now, xD. You should beatbox some well-known songs. Also, your beatboxing sounds way better today than yesterday.

    Comment

    • LythincaMan
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 661

      #17
      Re: Beatboxing.

      Thanks.

      Comment

      • LythincaMan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 661

        #18
        Re: Beatboxing.

        Bump. Lets talk about some beatboxing guys. :P. Does anyone else here beatbox?

        Comment

        • lord_carbo
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 6222

          #19
          Re: Beatboxing.

          No, but I admire those who do.
          last.fm

          Comment

          • LythincaMan
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 661

            #20
            Re: Beatboxing.

            Yay. You admire me then. :P

            Comment

            • infinity.
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1701

              #21
              Re: Beatboxing.

              Originally posted by LythincaMan
              I can do that. I'll do it in a few days. I have a video on my camera. (Which I could rip the audio from, but I need to get it back from my dad.)

              Stop by Videochat sometime. I'll do some live there.
              do you do your beatboxing in russia?


              lmao
              signatures are for nerds

              nerds

              Comment

              • LythincaMan
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 661

                #22
                Re: Beatboxing.

                xD

                Comment

                Working...