Reason 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkbearX
    Shimose
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 1995

    #16
    Re: Reason 4

    Originally posted by heyitsmee
    i wish fruity had a working midi learn knob detection support like reason
    reason is like the only program i right click tell him detect i move the knob on my midi controller and thats it its recognized

    fruity fails at this simple task at least on version 6
    im gay
    SRL Page
    Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
    D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

    Comment

    • heyitsmee
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 2042

      #17
      Re: Reason 4

      thanks DarkbearX i know that method fruity still fails

      Comment

      • TSB_[DogPoop]
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 148

        #18
        Re: Reason 4

        off to get a keyboard then
        thanks!


        Comment

        • Draigun
          om nom nom nom.
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2004
          • 751

          #19
          Re: Reason 4

          Originally posted by heyitsmee
          thanks DarkbearX i know that method fruity still fails
          More like you fail for not knowing how to use it. There's a difference between a program not having a certain feature and you just not knowing or not choosing to use a feature.
          What?

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #20
            Re: Reason 4

            Wait, so I'm curious, but why rewire a DAW...into another DAW?

            Does not compute.

            Comment

            • stargroup
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 974

              #21
              Re: Reason 4

              yo guys I need help. I just got reason and I'm working with it, but it's too confusing because I'm too accustomed to the sibelius interface

              anybody here online often that is willing to guide me? (mostly though, I want to learn how to convert midi files)
              (´・ω・`)

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #22
                Re: Reason 4

                lmao sibelius

                ghetto program


                Comment

                • stargroup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 974

                  #23
                  Re: Reason 4

                  Originally posted by djshox
                  You can start off with the basic stuff by:

                  -Create a new document

                  -Go to Create >> Mixer 14:2

                  -Go to Create >> Subtractor Synth

                  -Plunk around until you get bored, then click on the folder icon next to the patch name. Experiment with all the sounds.
                  I totally got lost after seeing all the knobs and buttons. this really doesn't help me. I don't even know how to plug in notes ?_?
                  (´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  Working...